Welcome to the Employee Access Center (EAC)
The Employee Access Center (EAC) -- formerly MyView -- is a web-based product, which means you can access it online with a web browser from a work or personal computer.
This portal is where you can view and print your paystubs. Your basic contact information such as address is also listed. Please ensure your contact information is up to date.
Log in now.
Your User ID is your Employee Number and your User Password is the last 4 digits of your SSN.
You'll need to change your password upon your initial log in.
- Move your cursor to where your name is at the top right of the screen and hover over the drop down arrow.
- Click the box that appears that says “Preferences.”
- Type in your old password (last 4 of SSN).
- Create a new password. Your password will need to be a minimum of 7 characters, including a number and special character, (#, $, %, &, !, *). For example: 1337Ty!
- Once you've successfully changed your password, you're good to go!
Information that will be available through the Employee Access Center:
- View your current and past payroll information
- View Salary and Benefits information
- View your federal and state tax withholdings
- Calculate paycheck scenarios using the “what if” payroll calculator. (Please note the payroll calculator is not intended to provide pay or tax advice. It is an estimation tool that you may choose to use. Contact your tax consultant regarding questions or changes to your withholdings).
Stay tuned for exciting changes to the EAC in the future as the District hopes to utilize more of the system's features!